Deputy Principal Construction
At the TheBuilt Office
- Maintain a healthy and safe working environment for employees.
- Provide technical input to the exploration management plans, work procedures, reviews and agreements applicable to exploration activities.
- Develop technical exploration strategies with regard for risks, timeframes and exploration potential.
- Promote exploration strategies and gain management support for their implementation.
- Analyze projects and provide recommendations for investment decisions.
- Ensure that TheBuilt has the appropriate geological skills to carry out effective exploration.
- Ensure that geology sub-disciplines (e.g. geophysics, geochemistry) are effectively utilized.
- Must have a postgraduate qualification in geology, possess depth of geological knowledge.
- Working experience in leading mining global companies is a plus.
- Strong field geology background combined with a proven track record in planning and executing exploration programs and discovering deposits.
- Knowledge of modern resource calculation methods.
- Knowledge of Russian government reporting standards.
- Should have international and ability to work across diverse geographies and cultures; willingness to travel extensively.
- Work location — Rome, Italy
- Full-time employment.
- Competitive package of salary, benefits and annual bonus scheme.